- You can identify your Jaw Guards by their colour.
The blue Jaw Guard is for your left ear, and the red Jaw Guard is for your right ear.
- In order to place your device, hold the outer edge of the insert, with the right insert in the right hand. Ensure the device is orientated correctly, so the extraction cord is at the bottom.
- Gently insert the Jaw Guard into your ear canal while keeping the extraction cord at the bottom, then carefully push the ear insert into place with your fingertip. Sometimes pulling your ear back while wiggling the device as you push it into your ear can help.
- To fit your left Jaw Guard, repeat the process by holding your left device in your left hand, ensuring that the device has the extraction cord at the bottom. Gently insert the device into your ear canal. Remember to keep the cord at the bottom and carefully push the device into your ear with your fingertip.
- To remove the device, take hold of the extraction cord, and gently pull outwards until the insert is out of your ear.
- To help maintain your Jaw Guard inserts, clean them daily with the brush provided. Please check and brush away any debris in the hollow of the inserts.